Women’s Information is a free service provided by the ACT Office for Women, to empower women and their families by helping them to access relevant and timely information to make choices that impact on their quality of life.
Women’s Information staff will work in a respectful and transparent manner to:
- Provide information on available options;
- Respect the right of women to select the options that meet their individual needs; and
- Assist women to link in to the options that they select.
Appointments can be made with a Women’s Information Officer from Monday to Friday at any of the following locations:-
- Canberra City, 11 Moore Street
- Tuggeranong Child and Family Centre
- West Belconnen Child and Family Centre
- Gungahlin Child and Family Centre
For more information contact the Women’s Information Service.
Contact: 6205 1075
Post: Women's Information
Inclusion and Participation
ACT Community Services Directorate
GPO Box 158
Canberra ACT 2601
To assist in the ongoing improvement of Women’s Information, feedback can be forwarded to email@example.com.