For tenancy related matters:
- To lodge a housing application or provide additional information for your application please phone 6207 1150 or email email@example.com
- To lodge a rental rebate or speak directly with your Housing Manager please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:
- 6205 4681 (Central Region)
- 6207 9166 (Southern Region)
- 6207 1345 (Northern Region)
- 6207 1395 (Connected Communities)
If you would like to meet with your Housing Manager in person, you will need to book an appointment through one of the above contact options.
For all maintenance and property matters:
If you do need to come into the Housing ACT shopfront, we have put extra measures in place for your safety including:
- limiting the number of clients to five at any point in time within the shopfront
- providing hand sanitizer, single-use wipes and single-use pens
- extra hygiene and cleaning arrangements
- marking physical distance spacing on the ground in and around the shopfront to support safe queuing.
If you are not safe and require emergency assistance, phone triple zero (000). If you require emergency accommodation or support, phone OneLink on 1800 176 468.
For more information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) visit www.covid19.act.gov.au or call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.