Important Information on the One-Off $250 Payment:
As of 10 June 2020, Housing ACT have begun making payments.
If you have not spoken with Housing ACT about the payment, please contact us on 6207 1345, Monday to Friday between 8:30am – 5pm AEST.
If you have already spoken with Housing ACT about your payment, there is no need to contact us again. If there is an issue with your payment, Housing ACT will contact you.
General Housing ACT information:
For your safety and the wellbeing of our staff please call or email us instead of coming into the Central Access Point (Housing ACT shopfront) in Belconnen.
For tenancy related matters, there are a number of ways you can provide information or get in touch with us:
- To lodge a housing application or provide additional information for your application please phone 6207 1150 or email email@example.com
- To lodge a rental rebate or speak directly with your Housing Manager please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone:
- 6205 4681 (Central Region)
- 6207 9166 (Southern Region)
- 6207 1345 (Northern Region)
- 6207 1395 (Connected Communities)
- For all maintenance and property issues, please phone Programmed on 6207 1500 or email Programmed on email@example.com
- To lodge a complaint please phone 6207 1515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For general enquiries and topics not listed above, please phone 133 427 or email HousingTenancy@act.gov.au
If you do need to come into the Housing ACT shopfront, we have put extra measures in place for your safety including:
- limiting the number of clients to five at any point in time within the shopfront
- providing hand sanitizer, single-use wipes and single-use pens
- extra hygiene and cleaning arrangements
- marking social distance spacing on the ground in and around the shopfront to support safe queuing.
Remember if you are unwell you should stay at home.
If you are not safe and require emergency assistance, phone triple zero (000). If you require emergency accommodation or support, phone OneLink on 1800 176 468.
For more information on COVID-19 (Coronavirus) visit www.covid19.act.gov.au
You can also call the National Coronavirus Health Information Line on 1800 020 080.