If you have an urgent or special housing need, you may be eligible for priority housing Determination of Needs Categories
People approved for early allocation are provided with accommodation more quickly than other people who are already registered on the applicant list for housing - that is why early allocation is only offered in special circumstances. We may consider you have a special housing need if your circumstances include:
- mental health or medical issues;
- disability, including frail aged;
- women and children escaping domestic violence;
- indigenous persons facing complex issues;
- children at risk, including their parents and carers.
Application forms forms are available at Housing ACT.
Go to Application information