To deliver quality customer service effectively and innovatively
- Assessment of applications for rental assistance
- Allocation of public rental properties
- Management of public rental tenancies and properties
- Supplying housing stock to meet the housing needs of present and future customers
- Providing bond assistance for the private rental market
- Providing information on housing assistance options
- We expect that you will deal with our staff in an open and honest way
- We will provide you with accurate and consistent information so that you can make informed decisions as to your housing options
- We will provide reliable and effective repairs, and maintenance service
- We will respond to your enquiries in a timely manner
- We will provide tenants with clear information on their rights and responsibilities
- We will treat you as a valued and respected client
- We expect you will give us accurate information as to your household details or any subsequent changes there to for determining eligibility for housing assistance, entitlement and/or rental rebate
- We will not discriminate against you in terms of gender, race, religion, age, sex, colour, political opinion, physical or mental impairment, national extraction, social origin, marital status, or pregnancy.
- We will provide a right of review or appeal against decisions made by Housing ACT.
Housing ACT is committed to continuous improvement.
We like to hear from you when you are pleased with our service, but equally, if you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us on telephone 6205 1515.