Where is Gateway Services?
Housing ACT’s, Gateway Services is located at:
Nature Conservation House
Cnr Benjamin Way & Emu Bank
Belconnen ACT 2617
(Open 9:00am to 5:00pm Mon to Fri)
See map on reverse side of this page.
Applicants can go to Gateway Services to:
- access information regarding public and community housing;
- apply for public housing and/or community housing; and
- apply for a Rental Bond Loan.
How can I contact Gateway Services?
You can contact Gateway Services by phoning 13 DHCS (133 427). Your call will be answered by a client service professional, who will determine the appropriate person to assist with your enquiry. Your call will then be transferred to the appropriate area.
You can also post applications for public and community housing assistance and general correspondence to Housing ACT:
Locked Bag 3000
BELCONNEN ACT 2616
A courtesy Housing ACT mailbox is located within the:
- City Health Centre, Moore Street, Canberra City; or
- Tuggeranong Canberra Connect Shopfront, Homeworld Centre, Tuggeranong.
For more assistance on Housing ACT matters, please telephone 133 427.