Social Work

The Social Workers in the Child Development Service work with families who are already engaged with the Child Development Service.

Some of the areas Social Workers assist with:

How we can help:

For more information about the Social Work profession please see Australian Association of Social Workers.

If you would like to see a Social Worker you can ask the therapist who is working with your child by contacting the Child Development Intake on (02) 6205 1246 or send an email to