Women Return to Work Program
SPARK, Ginninderry’s training and employment initiative, together with Career Shop and the ACT Government Office for Women are proud to support women entering or returning to the workforce with a series of informative workshops.
Flyer [PDF 735KB]
Annual Report Card
2017 Annual Report Card - ACT Office for Women (released in March 2018)
Women's Plan 2016-2026
The ACT Women’s Plan 2016-26 is underpinned and guided by key principles:
- Equality - of opportunity, access, security and independence
- Non-discrimination - freedom from any form of discrimination, including assignment of stereotypical gender based roles
- Intersectionality - key to understanding and responding to the needs of all women and girls is an understanding of the intersection of gender with other factors such as race, culture, disability, sexuality, experience of violence and economic status; and how women can face multiple and compounding levels of discrimination and vulnerability as a consequence
- Everyone’s responsibility- the necessity to work with women and men, across government, with non-government organisations, business and community to achieve gender equality
- Diversity - every woman is valued for her uniqueness
- Safety - all women and girls have the right to safety and to live without fear.