Applications are now open and close on 15 October 2018
The Seniors Grants Program provides funding for innovative projects that promote seniors as valued members of the ACT community and enable their active participation in community life. The Program has a particular emphasis on supporting projects which address the areas of elder abuse, enhanced social inclusion and those that address the needs of diverse seniors, including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander elders and Culturally and Linguistically Diverse seniors.
A total of $80,000 (GST exclusive) is available in the 2018-19 funding round.
Applications must be submitted online via https://dhcs.smartygrants.com.au/2018-19SG
Enquiries (02) 6207 8830
CLOSES 15 October 2018
The Seniors Garden Project at Ngunnawal started with a 2017 seniors grant https://youtu.be/4h39wMnY-mA
- 2017-18 ACT Participation (Seniors and Veterans) Grants recipients
- 2016-17 ACT Participation (Seniors and Veterans) Grants recipients
- 2015-2016 Participation Seniors Grants Recipients
- 2014-2015 Participation (Seniors) Grants Round Recipients
- 2013-2014 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2012-2013 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2011-2012 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program