Information on eligibility and discounts can be found on the official ACT Seniors Card website.
- concessional fares on ACTION buses and Deane's Buslines at all times and access to the ACTION Pensioner Off-Peak ticket in Off Peak periods. For more information go to the ACTION website or call 13 17 10 or (02) 6207 7611 from outside the ACT.
- Concessional fares on public transport in all Australian States and Territories. More details can be found at:
NSW - Transport Info - Ph: 131 500
Victoria - Metlink - Ph: 131 638
Queensland - Translink - Ph: (07) 3215 5000 or 131 230 within Queensland
South Australia - Dept of Transport - Ph:1300 360 067 or 131 084 within SA
Northern Territory - Public Transport Group - Ph: (08) 8924 7666 (Seniors receive free bus travel)
Tasmania - Metro - Ph: 03 6233 4232 or 132 201 within Tasmania
Western Australia – WA Seniors Card Ph (08) 6217 8855 or 1800 671 233 within Western Australia
- a 10% concession on the registration component of privately registered motor vehicles (registered in card holders name only).
- a $35 subsidy towards the purchase of spectacles through a provider of your choice. Subsidy is available every two (2) years.
Application forms are available at:
- ACT Government Shopfronts
- ACT Public Libraries
- Dickson Motor Vehicle Registry
- COTAS, Hughes Community Centre, Wisdom Street, Hughes
For further information contact:
Seniors Card Manager
Ph: (02) 6282 3777