Participation (Veterans and Seniors) Grants Program
The ACT Government Participation (Veterans and Seniors) Grants Program provides funding for projects that step up for veterans and seniors.
The Community Participation Group (CPG) within the Community Services Directorate (CSD) is pleased to announce that the program is now open with grants of up to $10,000 each available to eligible Canberra-based veterans, seniors and community organisations to apply online for a share of $80,000.
The aim of the program is to improve the quality of life, social participation and wellbeing of Canberra’s veterans and seniors. This year priority is being given to projects that promote inclusiveness of our veterans and seniors, closes the gap on disadvantage on Aboriginal and Torres Strait Veterans and Seniors and raises awareness of elder abuse and domestic violence within the ACT community.
Any enquiries or questions please call 6207 0555 or email email@example.com
Applications closed Friday 29 July 2016.
Applications are closed.
Activities and projects previously funded through this Program:
- 2016-17 ACT Participation (Veterans and Seniors) Grants recipients
- 2015-2016 Participation Seniors Grants Recipients
- 2014-2015 Participation (Seniors) Grants Round Recipients
- 2013-2014 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2012-2013 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2011-2012 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2010-2011 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2009-2010 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2008-2009 Seniors Grants Program
- 2007-2008 Seniors Grants Program
- 2006-2007 Seniors Grants Program
Read about some of the projects we have funded: