Participation (Seniors) Grants
The Participation (Seniors) Grants provides funding for activities and events that promote positive ageing in the ACT, supporting older Canberrans to maintain their wellbeing and to remain active and connected in their community.
The aim of the Grants Program is to enhance the ACT community through the development of innovative projects that contribute to sustainable communities that promote seniors as valued members of the community and enable older Canberrans to participate in community activities.
Applications for the 2015 – 2016 Participation Seniors Grants will open on 3 August 2015 and close on 7 September 2015.
More information will be made available when applications for the grants open. For further information contact the Office for Ageing on 6205 0686 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Activities and projects previously funded through this Program:
- 2014-2015 Participation (Seniors) Grants Round Recipients
- 2013-2014 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2012-2013 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2011-2012 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2010-2011 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2009-2010 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2008-2009 Seniors Grants Program
- 2007-2008 Seniors Grants Program
- 2006-2007 Seniors Grants Program
Read about some of the projects we have funded: