Participation (Seniors) Grants
The Participation (Seniors) Grants provides funding for activities and events that promote positive ageing in the ACT, supporting older Canberrans to maintain their wellbeing and to remain active and connected in their community.
The aim of the Grants Program is to enhance the ACT community through the development of innovative projects that contribute to sustainable communities that promote seniors as valued members of the community and enable older Canberrans to participate in community activities.
The 2015 – 2016 round of the Participation (Seniors) Grants has now closed.
Details of successful grant recipient community organisations will be posted on this website, following the completion of the grants approval process.
For further information contact the Office for Ageing on 6205 3113 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or email email@example.com
Activities and projects previously funded through this Program:
- 2014-2015 Participation (Seniors) Grants Round Recipients
- 2013-2014 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2012-2013 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2011-2012 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2010-2011 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2009-2010 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2008-2009 Seniors Grants Program
- 2007-2008 Seniors Grants Program
- 2006-2007 Seniors Grants Program
Read about some of the projects we have funded: