Veterans and Seniors Grants
Applications are now closed.
Community organisations are invited to apply for non recurrent project funding of up to $10,000 as part of the 2017-2018 Participation (Veterans and Seniors) Grants Program.
The primary aim of the grants is to support both older Canberrans and veterans to maintain their wellbeing, promote social connectedness and to enhance the ACT community through the provision of innovative projects and activities.
Priority areas for funding are:
- Respect and inclusion of seniors;
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander veterans and seniors;
- Elder abuse awareness; and
- Social inclusion of veterans.
Activities and projects previously funded through this Program:
- 2016-17 ACT Participation (Veterans and Seniors) Grants recipients
- 2015-2016 Participation Seniors Grants Recipients
- 2014-2015 Participation (Seniors) Grants Round Recipients
- 2013-2014 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2012-2013 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2011-2012 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2010-2011 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2009-2010 Seniors Grants and Sponsorship Program
- 2008-2009 Seniors Grants Program
- 2007-2008 Seniors Grants Program
- 2006-2007 Seniors Grants Program
Read about some of the projects we have funded: