The Office for Veterans and Seniors:
- provides policy advice on veterans and seniors to the ACT Government;
- advises on veterans and seniors issues through participation in Government and community committees and forums;
- monitors the implementation of the ACT Active Ageing Framework 2015-2018;
- administers funding for the Seniors Card and Seniors Week;
- manages the Participation (Veterans and Seniors) Grants Program; and
- provides secretariat support to the ACT Veterans Advisory Council and the ACT Ministerial Advisory Council on Ageing..
For more information please contact the Office for Veterans and Seniors on (02) 6207 8830 or email email@example.com