Grants and Scholarships
- Youth Week Grants | OPEN
- Youth InterACT Scholarship Grants | ONGOING
- Youth InterACT Grants | CLOSED
Further information about the Youth Grants and Scholarships please call (02) 6207 0310 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Youth InterACT Scholarships provide funding of up to $500 for individual young people aged 12 to 25 who wish to attend an activity of a learning capacity, sporting, conferences, personal or career development through participation in various activities, events or courses.
Applications are assessed by a Scholarship Committee in the last two weeks of every month. This excludes the period of Friday, 15 December to Monday, 15 January, where applications will not be accepted or assessed.
Applications will need to be received by the 14th of each month, to be considered in that month’s round. Applications received on the 15th or later of a given month, will be considered in the next month’s round.
Youth Week Grants
CLOSES 5 November 2018
With a Youth Week Grant Belconnen Community Service staged a play and Belco's Got Talent in 2018 https://youtu.be/nh55OcM-wLg
Young Canberra Citizen of the Year Awards
Congratulations to Ms Dhani Gilbert who has been awarded the 2018 Young Canberra Citizen of the Year Award for her community work, academic pursuits and advocacy for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
The Awards, now in its 29th year, recognise and celebrate the outstanding achievements of young people aged 12 to 25 years. Other category award winners include:
- Personal Achievement Award: Ms Shay-Leigh Willis;
- Individual Community Service: Ms Maddie Diamond; and
- Group Achievement Award: Jasiri Australia.
- Young Canberra Citizen of the Year Award (Mustafa Ehsan)
- Environment and Sustainability Award (Ryu Callaway)
- Personal Achievement Award (Caitlin Figueiredo)
- Individual Community Service Award (Kate Barton)
- Group Achievement Award (SPARK: The Ginninderry Joint Venture Training and Employment Initiative)
- Arts and Multimedia Award (Lucy Sugerman)
For further information, please contact the Youth InterACT Team on email@example.com or (02) 62072452.