ACT Services for Children, Youth and Families – Your link to finding the right support at the right time
The objective of the Child, Youth and Family Services Program (CYFSP) is to deliver a range of child and youth centred and family focused services and supports that meet the needs of vulnerable children, young people and families in the ACT. The services and supports are delivered within an integrated and collaborative service model.
The services being delivered as part of the CYFSP are:
- ‘Child, Youth and Family Gateway’ – Information, Engagement and Coordination Service
- Network Coordination Services
- Case Management Activities
- Group Programs
- Youth Engagement Services
- Intensive Intervention Service
- Therapeutic Services.
Further detail on these services can be found in the CYFSP Services and Programs Fact Sheet