Online applications are now open for the 2014-15 funding round and close on Friday 11 July 2014.
The aim of the Participation (Multicultural) Grants Program is to enhance the ACT community through the development of innovative projects that contribute to sustainable communities by highlighting and promoting cultural diversity and social harmony.
Funds will be directed towards activities that fall within the following categories:
- 2015 National Multicultural Festival;
- Community Radio Stations and Multicultural Community Broadcasters; and
- Multicultural Community Participation and Social Harmony.
To start an online application, click on the following link: http://oma.smartygrants.com.au/
- All applications are to be completed online. If you require assistance, please contact the Office of Multicultural Affairs to discuss your needs by emailing email@example.com or phone 6205 3047
- Only one application can be submitted per individual email account
- To apply, applicants will need a ‘log in’ account which can be obtained by simply registering an email account and obtaining a pass word which will be sent to the email account
- It is not necessary to complete the application in one go, you can save your progress and return to complete your application at a later time or date; however, once submitted no changes can be made to the application
- Upon submission of the application, an automatic acknowledgement and a copy of your application will be sent to your email account including your unique submission number
- Completed online applications must be submitted by 5.00pm 11 July 2014