Community Services Directorate
- FREE online training course for professionals or practitioners who work with families available until September 2016
- ACT Multicultural Framework 2015-2020
- Community Services Industry Plan - Scoping Paper
- NDIS Community Participation Grants - Now Open
- ACT Children and Young People's Commitment 2015-2025
- Housing and Community Services Domestic Violence Policy Manual
- CSD Annual Report 2014 - 2015
- Review of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Elected Body Act 2008
- ACT Budget 2016-17
Reconciliation Day proposal
The ACT Government wants your feedback on a proposal to celebrate Reconciliation with a public holiday.
The proposal is to rename either Family and Community Day or the Queen’s Birthday as Reconciliation Day and possibly move it to a new date. This would not mean an additional public holiday for the ACT.
In the coming days, we will put up more information on how you can have your say but in the meantime you can email the Office of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Affairs at firstname.lastname@example.org