ACT Chief Minister's Inclusion Awards
2017 Chief Minister's Inclusion Awards Nominations NOW OPEN
The 2017 the Chief Minister’s Inclusion Awards are an opportunity to recognise and celebrate outstanding inclusive achievements in the Canberra community.
Canberrans are encouraged to nominate inclusive leaders for awards within these major categories:
- Recognising people with disability who are leaders in inclusion
- Excellence in inclusion for mainstream services
- Excellence in inclusive specialist disability services
- Excellence in enabling inclusion through supporting people with disability
And a new Design award this year for:
- Innovation in design to create inclusion of people with disability.
This is to recognise design that enables and includes people with disability including design in the areas of art, building, architecture, landscape architecture, information technology, equipment and craft.
For the first time there is a separate award for ‘Inclusion in Private Sector Employment’ to recognise Canberra businesses showing the way in employing people with disability.
To nominate someone or an organisation go to https://dhcs.smartygrants.com.au/2017_CMIA
Nominations close Monday 6 November 2017 at 5.00 pm
The award winners will be announced at the gala Chief Minister's Inclusion Awards night at the National Museum of Australia, Thursday 14 December from 6.30pm. For ticketing go to the ACT Inclusion Council website.